Followers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bowling Equipment

Wahh... d title cam gempak je.. not for sale k.. xceli just wanna share my interest wif u all.. long long time ago.. but now... i'm retire alrdy since my last delivery (aiceh cam byk beno delivernyer..wawawaaa) .. but i still play once in a while.. without using my equipment... i rather use in-house ball.. haha.. x larat dik oii angkat bola sendrik dah.. n i oso hv so many bitter n sweet memories in tis bowling sport.. nak citer panjang beno..


first time playing tis game when i was 18 y.o.. my bro teach me how to bowl.. biase la.. first time men.. the ball alwaz drifted into gutter.. as u practising a lot.. u will enhance ur skills.. then i stop till i met my hubby.. he got same interest wif me... we'll play tis game when we hang out together.. i hv my own ball at tis time (10lbs) if i'm not mistaken... hehe.. then when i was in UiTM (undergo my Deg).. i take part in SAF (sukan antara fakulti) n gez wat .. we won..(coz we hv national bowler..hehe) n oso a few competitions...

my first ball 10lbs: now use for spare ball
Photobucket

at dat time, i oso was chosen to join NSC-UiTM Bowling Development Programme.. huhu.. hebat x hebat la.. aiceh.. bcoz of tis, i bought another bowling ball.. kunun2 giler kentang serious in bowl.. haha.. n i bought 13lbs.. walau dinasihat beli la 12 ke 11lbs.. n oso hand-guard.. we've bn tot how to throw d correct ways.. n do hook n etc..etc..

my second ball (13lbs) n hand-guard:
Photobucket

Photobucket

my bowl equipment.. n a bag for 2 balls which not included here.. n dry grip ball dah ilang..
Photobucket


till then..

p/s.. jiran2 taman lak skang ni active men bowling.. kekadang deme ajak gak.. tp x de kesempatan lg nak join dorang..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just couldn't depart your website before suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard information a person provide to your visitors? Is gonna be back incessantly in order to check out new posts

Feel free to surf to my web site recipes for juicing

Anonymous said...

Valuable info. Lucky me I discovered your site by accident, and I'm shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

my weblog treating anxiety disorder

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails