Followers

Monday, January 4, 2010

My Son's First Day of School (Kindergarten)

I just dropped my son off at kindergarten (this week only for day care, his class start next week). His first day at kinder. I’ve struggled with many emotions over this transition. Is it the right kinder? Is he learning the right things? Will it nurture his love of learning? Will he meet good friends? Will he able to adapt wif this new environment? etc...

My hubby and i sent him to kinder. On our way, at first he was just fine.. excited about going to school. We arrived at his kinder door, I n my hubby gave him a hug, kiss and said pick you up later. He said 'taknak la'. We told him there r a lots of friends here. A boy came up and gave him a sweet, try to coax him. At last, the teacher came over and had to physically pull him off of me. Both of us quickly run from there. All of a sudden I heard hard sobbing.

Actually, he will starts his first lesson on 11th. So this week, only for daycare..

I can't wait to pick him up this afternoon.. to hear what he will say.. And what will happen tomorrow morning.. hmm...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails